This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for an entrepreneurial salesperson to join our early-stage, profitable startup as the first dedicated sales closer. Reporting to our sales co-founder, you’ll work an ever-increasing number of inbound leads to close. You’ll also be an integral part of iterating our early-stage sales process, helping lay the foundation for continued growth on the sales & marketing front.
HQ’d in Denver, Printfection is transforming the $20 billion promotional swag industry by shifting the way companies think about and use branded promotional swag. We’re a B2B tech startup that’s bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We have awesome customers like Zendesk, Trello, Galvanize, and New Relic.
What You’ll Do
- Qualify inbound leads. At this stage we’re mostly a mid-market / SMB solution with a few enterprise deals here and there.
- Conduct web-based demos
- Develop solution-oriented proposals
- Forecast pipeline and update Salesforce
- Seamlessly handoff closed/won customers to our Customer Success Manager
In addition, you’ll be expected to contribute beyond that of a typical AE as this is an entrepreneurial, early-stage sales environment:
- Help iterate and improve our sales process
- Help tweak product, pricing & packaging to increase sales velocity
- Support product by providing structured feedback from prospects
- Help test outbound email outreach & other lead-gen strategies
- Help develop content to increase the velocity of the sales funnel
- Help upsell and cross-sell existing customers
Who You Are
- An experienced sales professional skilled in solution-oriented, B2B SaaS sales
- Entrepreneurial tendencies
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Superb project management and follow-up skills
- Able to self-manage and own your job (this Quora post nails it)
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy and eight paid holidays
- A brand-new Downtown Denver office, plus the flexibility to work from home a few days per week
- Minimal travel
How to Apply
Please attach your PDF résumé along with a short cover letter.